Twat Counter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland may have been the worst movie i've ever seen




Just saw Alice in Wonderland. What a fucking waste of $16.50 (NYC prices baby). As DB said I'd rather get kicked in the balls for 2 hours straight. Honestly I can't even really comment on it because the second that bitch fell threw the hole...I passed out (rough weekend). Next thing I know this fucking dragon looking shit is fucking screaming and shit. Fucking terrible, ruined my Sunday-Funday movie night. All the people I was with that didn't pass out said that shit was straight garbage too.

And I'll tell you another thing too, I'm not watching another fucking IMAX 3D until that shit's really in 3d. I'm not fucking with that technology that shits not up to par. The gaps between the big ass x-men glasses fuck up my eyes and honestly I feel like throwing up have the time. Fuck that shit.

Oh yea I was high as shit too, so don't act like I didn't give it a try. I wasn't doin shrooms or droppin acid like I saw a few people in the movie theater doing, but they all said it was shitty too. Don't buy into the hype, I paid 16.50 to look at colors for 30 mins and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment