Twat Counter

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bitch Move...


Just saw that Jay-Z and Beyonce decided to keep both names and become Shawn Knowles-Carter and Beyonce Knowles-Carter...

A source explains:

"They want to keep Knowles because Bey’s parents didn’t have any sons and they’re keen to keep the name going strong, especially if they don’t produce any sprogs themselves. Or if they end up just having girls."

...ok...I know I'm biased as shit and homeys know how Wave Bandana feels about Jay...

it's Dipset Bitch

But regardless of all that shit, I still feel like this iust is a bitch move. Call me old fashion on this shit, but you keep your fucking name the way it is. I can understand the chick wanting to hyphen her name out of respect for her pops or some shit but come on Jay you can't be taking the bitch name too. That shit doesn't happen. Am I fucking wrong? I just never heard of this shit before, the dude taking the name too. That's some weird shit.

DIPSET

No comments:

Post a Comment