Twat Counter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holy Shit! This Guy......


IS NOW THIS GUY!




Wow, I'm kinda freaking out right now. I was just up late as hell cause I got no weed left which means I become an insomniac and I was watching that show "Cold Case". It's the one that's kinda like Law and Order but they only investigate unsolved cases from years ago. Anyway I'm watching this one about some ginger that wins the lotto and then he gets killed or whatever and I can't help but feel like i've seen that actor before. I waited until the credits to find out his name is Zack Ward. I imdb-ed him and was fucking shocked! I never thought it was him! I watch "A Christmas Story" about 3247344845758372485 times, it was a family favorite growing up. I even got that shit in motherfucking Blu-Ray (since there's so many CGI actions scenes)! Wow, yellow eyes man, he looks like he's doing good he was a real ugly motherfucker in the Christmas movie. I gotta show my mom this shit

No comments:

Post a Comment