Twat Counter

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow...remind me to use this excuse



Pro tennis player Richard Gasquet was recently reinstated after originally being banned for failing a drug test due to cocaine usage.

Here's the best fucking part...

His ban was lifted after he and his team of lawyers convinced league officials that the failed drug test was a result of kissing a bitch he didn't know at the club who had coke residue on her nose and mouth.

I'm not fucking with you. He literally said that shit and he's back in the game. That shit is too fucking funny. That's definitely up there on the excuses list with "I didn't know I couldn't do that". Are they serious with this shit? I mean damn Wave Bandana's all about doing drugs, fucking bitches, and getting away with bad shit but haha I just didn't know shit like that worked. I'm sitting here coming up with fucking excuses with M. Night Shyamalan type of twists and shit to why my room smells like haze, and really all I had to do was say "it wasn't me". Shaggy had that shit down.

I love this fucking article, this guy is tight as shit. I kissed a bitch who did coke, that's why I failed my coke test. What a fucking genius...

PMW SPORTS OFFICIALLY SALUTES RICHARD GASQUET

No comments:

Post a Comment