Twat Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Californication Season Finale


Wow, just watched the season 3 finale of Californication which aired last Sunday. I was blown away with the ending. It had a real dark feel to it again like the old episodes did which I've been hearing some fans complain about there being a lack of this season. I know the show has a lot of titties and asses which is why I would usually be attracted to something plus it's funny as shit (I still laugh every time I even think about that episode Runkle gets squirted on), but the show is much more than that. As outrageous as it may be at times, it touches a sensitive spot in every man. It's battle between striving for our dreams and making responsible decisions. It's a struggle within every guy always to choose when to push your luck and when to be content and happy. Everytime we get girlfriends we go out and talk to hoes and wish we had freedom, then when the bitch leaves all we do is miss them (sometimes). Its fucked up but figuring out the right answer is half the fun.

Can't wait till next season

No comments:

Post a Comment