Twat Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey If It could Happen to Tiger...Top 5 other Nice Guy Athletes I'd Like to See go down


I don't want to wish bad on these dudes, but Tiger opened the door for just about any "nice guy" athlete to be a lot cooler than I thought. Here's my top dudes I would also laugh at if they got caught doing some tight shit...

#5
Peyton Manning
: This spot was reserved for Marvin Harrison, but then he got caught shooting up car wahses. Brady was next, but he has bastard children now so he's a little tainted. That leaves Peyton, the other NFL golden boy (and every commercial during an NFL game). When's the picture gonna leak of him and Eli double teaming some bitch? I bet they Eiffel Tower hoes all the time and touch their Superbowl rings.

#4
Derek Jeter
: Dude Never gets in trouble, ever. He's been in New York his whole career a place where it's really easy to get caught like I dunno like shooting yourself in the club or nailing bitches in the VIP. I thought for sure he was gonna go down for steroids at one point.

#3
Rodger Federer
: Big argument over the last few years is who's more dominant Tiger Woods or Rodger Federer. Tiger already showed he's more dominant in the bedroom but don't count Rodger out just yet. Those Euros are down with some freaky shit I just saw Hostel 2.

#2
Tim Duncan
: He's been playing the good guy in the NBA for far too long. "He Never celebrates, such a good sportsman!" I Hate that shit. Why cant he dunk it, then punt the ball, fuck a bitch on the spurs center court symbol, and run into the crowd and start a fight?

#1
Tim Tebow
: This whole "God Bless" thing and crying shit has made him look like the most perfect athlete out there today. he claims to be a virgin too, the purest of the pure. I'm not buying it. I would like nothing more then to see on TMZ.com a picture of him fucking a girl in the ass, while blowing a line of coke in a Devil costume on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment