Twat Counter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you thought I Loved Eating Twat...


...then wait till you see how much these dudes love eating ass! Lol my buddy DB found this site when we were bullshiting in the library:

http://www.mightyfineass.com/

Basically you post pictures of your asshole and all these creepy dudes rate your ass and tell you what they want to do to you butthole. hahah I was laughing for hours. Here's some great comments I saw in just 5 mins of looking. I'd post more but I don't want every bitch in the library to think I'm ultimo creeper:

Dec 16 ASS LOVER said:
I would LOVE to lick your ass for hours!!

Dec 15 Lee said:
I’m diggin’ on wrappin’ my tongue around those phat juicy ass lips then lettin’ my tongue probe deep into that delicious pie-hol

Dec 18 duke said:
i bet it stinks real good!

Dec 15 likemspread said:
just want to stick my tongue in her ass and clean it from the inside out

Dec 18 damon said:
i want to smell it

Dec 14 jc said:
incredible…yes, we appreciate an ass like that, hope your hubby licks it every once in awhile mmmmmm

hahah its crazy how much these dudes love licking ass! Then theres like a 1000 posts of people asking to "meet up" or "chat" like that's gonna fuck work. Actually who knows if these bitches are wild enough to be posting their twats maybe they will. All I know is that my daughter will never turn out to be one of these kind of hoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment