Twat Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

R.I.P CHRIS HENRY


Chris Henry died today at 6:36 am after the injuries from falling out of a pickup truck following a domestic dispute as reported yesterday. He was 26 years old.

I am fucking shocked today. literally speechless. Even though I reported that Henry was in life threatening condition yesterday, I didn't actually believe he would pass away.

Henry was one of the most talented and gifted wideouts I've seen play, but his career was plagued with off the field issues. Still as we all saw in Hard Knocks this season, Henry seemed to get his shit together and was looking like he truly was on a good path.

I can't tell you the attachment I felt to this guy, he was just one of those players i followed his whole career. Honestly every fiber in my body wants to rip apart his fiancee but this is about remembering Chris in a good way, not because of that stupid bitch.

Fuck.

R.I.P. CHRIS HENRY
You will be missed

No comments:

Post a Comment