Twat Counter

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Charles Barkley to Host 2010 Season Premier for Saturday Night Live


My man Charles Barkley is gonna host the season premier of Saturday Night Live this January 9th, 2010.

Can't wait for that shit, Charles is the man. Whenever those terrible games come on TNT that I deem "unwatchable", I still watch the halftime show just to see him. It's probably my favorite show next to Jersey Shore. Dude is just hilarious. He clearly just drinks the whole time. By the late west coast game he's fucking hammered...talking about Steve Nash and shit when it's the Warriors against the Spurs. That shit is the best. I fucking love it that he does TNT on Thursdays. That's become my favorite night to go out and drink and to kick the weekend off. It's fucking dope that it's like I'm pre-gaming with Charles Barkley every night when I watch his games.

But on the real this SNL gig can only be good, can't wait to see it. He hosted SNL once before in 1993 (MVP year baby) and the musical guest was Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment