Twat Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear TMZ, please don't disrespect Dimes!!!


TMZ ran this photo today claiming that Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley from Jersey shore and Sloan from entourage have a striking resemblance. Please don't disrespect a dime like that again, just because J-Wow is the hottest girl on Jersey Shore does not put her in the same league as other dimes. Sloan actually looks like this year round. We have no idea what J-Wow's actual hair color is, what her face looks like before the crayola people "touch" it up, and we most certainly have to assume some body parts aren't real.

Don't get me wrong I love Jersey girls more than anything. I'm from NJ and I live by NJ codes and laws. There is no way I'm marrying a girl not from jersey. If i were ever lucky enouh to be faced with the decision between Sloan and J-Wow, I'm going J-Wow all dayyy baby no questions asked.

Still as a man, DON'T DISRESPECT TRUE DIMES LIKE THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment