Twat Counter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dell Computers Pulls Advertisment from "Jersey Shore"


Dell recently cut all advertisement ties with hit TV show Jersey Shore claiming they do not support "ethnic bashing"...

Well my Dell computer just broke because I got a virus and all the desktop icons turned into pictures of vaginas (I swear its cause I tried to bootleg the 50 cent CD), and I'm happy to report that after a 15 year relationship with Dell I'm switching to MAC!

Fuck you Dell, ethnic bashing??? This is how we do in Jersey, not all parts but some and we're fucking proud. It's just how some Italians get down. It's a known fact NJ has the best people in the world. You stick an NJ kid in the room, he gets all the bitches and all the dudes sweat that mug. We have the best lingo the best bitches the best everything. It's one of the most diverse places on this planet both racially and economically. Did I mention it has the most people per square mile in the US?? It's because every person is trying to move to that bitch to get down with the movement.

Fuck Dell computers...them shits is bunz one minuet your chillen on your Dell, the next minuet all the desktop icons turn into Vaginas. I know that sounds kinda tight, but I don't need vagina in my computer, I get enough vagina in real life...You know why???

CAUSE I'M FROM NEW JERSEYYYYYY (ow).

No comments:

Post a Comment